11.08.2009

Susie Bubble Challenge

Hi! Well some of you who follow Style Bubble know Susie set up a challenge to see "who could cram as many colors into one outfit using only solid color block pieces". She wanted to see if you could get up to ten pieces into one outfit. We Love Susie and thought it would be a fun evening activity. So off we went  to comb through our closets and try to come up with something that Susie would approve of.

 
We took a Purple silk  Dress as the base added a silver bustier on top then belted it with a patent taupe belt. After we added the Gold Jacket and a fuchsia fake fur collar, teal tights, brown boots, forest green handbag, navy silk headband, pink bracelet and yellow sunglasses. What do you think? Crazy, yeah but fun!

15 comments:

FashionJazz said...

Wow, this is really good!! Thank you for ur lovely comment on my blog and for introducing me to yours : ) I luv it and I have also linked ur blog. Have a stunning day!! Jasna : ) xx

Anonymous said...

love the purple little skirt
adorable, thanks for sharing
flawless darling
and thanks for the sweet comments

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Siru said...

I did see the challange! That's well done! You got the 10!

juliet xxx

The Photodiarist said...

Fun look. Would work really well in New York! Especially love the shot of fuschia.

Lia said...

hahaha I thing it's crazy, but I'm sure it was fun to make up that outfit!

E said...

What a fun challenge! And it really doesn't look over-done the way that you layered these pieces - great job!

Unknown said...

I'm all for colour in the closet - black, grey and white tends to be so uniform and boring!

Great job :)


jeniwren.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow! Susie would be proud!! I adore the purple skirt!! Everything works! xoxoxxo

street angel said...

Great outfit! I love the fur collar.

Maria Confer said...

Love this, it's so fun and inventive!!

lululetty.blogspot.com

Jazz Virtue said...

I love it! You'd never think to put these pieces together in a shop or on hangers...but you've made them look great together!

Sylvie said...

That looks like a fun challenge! I like the skirt.

Schermerhorn said...

lots of colors, i like it.
i think you won the challenge. :]

Festy said...

Your outfit is cool!!
xoxo
Festy

Slanelle said...

ahaha this is a fun challenge ! i wouldn't suceed, i have only grye and black in my wardrobe >_<