9.04.2009

Searching For Alice

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense."


"Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't."


"And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be."


"And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"
Alice in Wonderland


The new Tim Burton film Alice in Wonderland does not come out until March 2010 but we absolutely LOVE Tim Burton. He is genius! Just watch the trailer and see if you can wait. We were so inspired by it we decided to make our own little photo version of Alice. Using a vintage dress from 1910 and a Rozae Nichols gold slip dress underneath we went looking...


2 comments:

Sofi said...

These pictures are beautiful! I love the dress and poses.On our blog we actually just did an Alice in Wonderland photoshoot. I don't know if it's as good as your but we try :)
-^..^-
Sofi
www.material-evidence.blogspot.com

Dear Fairytale, ♥ said...

This is one of the best pictures I've ever seen. *__*

Awwww...