5.14.2011

Just a bit of Street Styling

Simply classic, clean and highwaisted 
Vintage find on Hanneli completely colorful and perfectly feminine.
COLOR! Mixing color and print absolutely fabulous.
Neutral silks and flowing maxi's with POPS of color here or there.
Can't get enough!
Via stockholmstreetstyle

I am so excited Camilla is going to be home for the Summer very, very soon and we can finally get back to blogging together again. 
It's so much more fun with a partner and muse. 

We are also in the works of transferring to abutterflybyday.com and getting off blogger. I have been working on this very slowly for a while, but now it's time to make the switch. We will keep you posted on our progress. It has been taking a lot longer than I thought it would, but I want it to be a seamless change and I finally have a great, creative and tech guy helping me so soon come!


All the best for a beautiful weekend 
 

XX


22 comments:

Neus said...

Great selection! I really like the first one!

Sarah said...

Lovely photos!
x

Cassidy said...

I love all these outfits! Especially those orange pants. I love when men dress like that, it's wonderful.

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Love that quote!

It-Blogirls said...

Amazing selection of pictures!
I love it!

oomph. said...

thanks for sharing these inspirational photos! i especially love the first one.

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

i don't look a lot at street style but i always love a good compilation, it is like the best of everything. and this on is a smashing compilation. i have to have that frog sweater and i want that prada clutch. didn't know prada has such amazing clutches.

Chloé-M said...

The first look is wonderfull !

Unknown said...

I love the top outfit!

Regan said...

Haha I love that quote in the last picture!

mispapelicos said...

Fantastic pics, and Amen to: life is too short to wear boring clothes.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Natasha said...

I really like the last photo, the way the skirt's flowing in the breeze, and I love the colours in the second outfit, but I think the third one down is my favourite photo. Great pictures. xxx

Evi said...

Loooooooooooove your blog...I checked your photos and you have such a great style!!

Evi xoxo

www.thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Yes, I agree... life is to short to be boring ;)))

Love this pictures, specially the first three ones.

Kisses,

Levoiture

Joanna Kr said...

the first photo is amazing!
she's got great style!

Unknown said...

All of these looks are incredibly inspiring! I think the third is my favorite, but they are all great. Thanks for sharing :) Have a lovely day!

xo garagegypsy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love these pics----

Sakura Emme Fashion Blog

Anonymous said...

love the green Prada cluth

glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com

Bridge of Memories said...

great outfots :)

Lucie Šumová said...

IT IS STYLE!!!!! :)

Karen Ussene said...

I love how some people are able to miss match clothes and still look fabolous, if I do that, it looks like "did she dress in the dark?" lol

http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.com/

Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

I like this post. So many creative people!