12.03.2009

Cindy Lou...WHO?


 
 
With the Holidays upon us Camilla and I have been talking about doing a holiday shoot. We've been coming up with lots of ideas but one that keeps popping up is redoing a shoot I did with her about twelve years ago. In the nineties I had my own children's line that was completely inspired by both Camilla and Emmett. These are a few pictures we did for a Holiday advertising campaign. Camilla and I thought it might be fun to recreate it so stay tuned to see what we end up with. Can you guess which one is Camilla?

Also, our friend Robin is a fashion editor for SELF Magazine and she posted on her blog about the Tee shirt Camilla and I designed and are selling to raise money for little Jasmina. We did a post a few weeks back but you can also go to her blog to learn more.


XO Valerie and Camilla
 

13 comments:

myfloorisred.com said...

How cute aren't these two little girls? Love them!

Tatiana Fogt said...

wow these are so cute!
i really love the idea and hope you guys both do this shoot again. You should do it with the two of you though, camilla and valerie. They would also be super cute christmas cards with the old one and the new one next to it. Anyway, I really want one of those for Jasmine T-shirts and I think I'm going to order one. They have a super cool design on them and I find it awsome how you know the fashion editor of Self. I wish i had those connections! anyway Thanks for the amazing comments on me and Sofi's blog and I'm guessing I should e-mail you guys? Keep up the great posts
XX

street angel said...

Adorable! xo ava

Teresa said...

These are absolutely adorable photos!! Great idea and super photogenic models!

http://www.invasionista.com

Editor said...

I hope you do recreate the shoot- it would be really sweet.

Dylana Suarez said...

This is adorable!

Lovely blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com

A said...

That beautiful little girl on the left has to be Camilla... please tell us we are right... there seems to be no doubt in the mind.
Can't wait to see what you two come up with...
xxx
Alex and Amy

C A said...

Hi darling, thanks for the comment, have a nice weekend!

The Bible of fashion,
MAISON CHAPLIN.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

OMG you two are adorable. Amazing. You're a natural.

this is really so cute. I love it. Can you do the same thing again, with all the costume and hair? hihhii. would be so fun.

Siru said...

Those are so sweet!

juliet xxx

The Photodiarist said...

Super cute. Cute outfits too!

Zarna said...

ADORABLE photos!

-zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

valncami said...

Yes Alex and Amy you are right! it is Camilla on the left:)

Thank you for all your sweet comments. Hopefully we will actually get around to a holiday shoot.

Tati, Yes email us if you want a shirt.

XX
Valerie&Camilla