6.11.2010

Welcome to the weekend

It's been a long time since our last post and we are terribly behind in commenting back to all of you who have left a comment in the last weeks.  Life has been a bit crazed lately and we needed a little break. We have been repainting the house inside and getting our patio and deck ready for summer. Lots of decorating and chaos of stuff all over while we redo the rooms. Family is coming in for a week at the end of the month so we have been in over drive trying to get it all done before they arrive. But we are loving our new little home and looking forward to enjoying the weekend. 

What I'm looking forward too is wearing a beautiful caftan while relaxing on my back patio drinking my morning coffee and listening to the sound birds singing while my kitty's play and roll in the grass.
Caftan and beach cover up from Calypso-Celle. 
I just Love huge sun Hats! I recently read that wearing one makes you look old at the beach. However, I'm afraid to say that it's the beautiful sun that ultimately ages you and a perfectly big straw beach hat is elegant and always fabulous.

The hanging chair and my absolutely favorite coffee cups ever from Anthropologie.
I drink from my V cup every day it's the perfect size for a cup of coffee. 
Dream destination or Heaven if you'd rather.

Last week we visited a talented young designer and shot some pieces of her collection.  We can't wait to share it all with you! We also just received some amazing pieces from another design company that we are planning a photo shoot for. So stay tuned and we promise to comment back to all of you fab bloggers this weekend who thoughtfully left us a note.

Happy weekend

XX Valerie and Camilla

17 comments:

Cindy Whitehead said...

Glad to see you are back (-: great post, love the hanging chair!

The Sound of Lace said...

wish i could be laying in that hanging bed...looks divine!

thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com

HeatherClark said...

love that caftan! also love that hot pink in your hair. i would love to put a bunch of light pink in my hair but I can't for work :(

come check out a giveaway of my one of my original necklaces on my blog :)

http://www.heatherinacandyshop.com

Jen Hsieh said...

i love that second look. i need a trip to the beach asap! :)

Ligeia said...

Glad to see you back!

Love those choices

xoxo

DeZine said...

fun, fun, fun! i love the room--the hanging bed is awesome!

-M-

http://lifeimpressionss.blogspot.com/

Mariel said...

Oh I looove the first two kaftans, they are so lovely.

Marcie said...

Those hammocks look amazing! I'd love to be in one right now.

xo
Marcie

galatea. said...

teacups xx






galatea.
http://candidebyvoltaire.blogspot.com/

Belle de Couture said...

OMG that maxi dress is fabulous! I've been looking for a hot summer one like that!

xx
Jen

p.s. thx for stopping by my blog && leavin' the love!!

http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

Mariana Simpson. said...

Thank you so much! You guys are so sweet :) i love your blog. Do you mind following back, please?

Siru said...

Those summer outfits look amazing!

juliet xxx

Rebecca said...

I have so many cups of tea a day that I think I need ALL those mugs! Love them (:

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Marinka said...

that room looks so nice, I could imagine my self there...I also liked the two Kaftan's they are pretty

Robyn said...

I could pretty much live in caftans during summer.

stylenuggets said...

Oh that hanging bed/hammock is surely in heaven? Would love to be there now.

Anonymous said...

oh, you KNOW I love that caftan! It's just gorgeous!!!

xo
Corks + Caftans